CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

THE PAINTING SKY

Four days now the sun did scorch,
it's blazing heat upon earths porch.


Many grew ill, so thick was the air;
my son, could not eat nor drink.

We all prayed to God, to us do send,
His miracle of rain;
send rain-clouds from heaven!

At dusk, my friends, among twilights grande display;
a miracle unfolded, on this day!

In my truth, I proclaim; what I saw in my view;
was God's magic Hand, at sky-painting, anew!

He painted the sky in twilight shades of azure blue;
pinks and reds, were the descending suns hue.

I saw before me, not too afar;
a splashing of silver twinkling stars.

Gracing the azured sky they'd appear,
to an unheard tune, not heard by mortal ear.

And I wondered for a moment,
if they were God's splashes of tears?

He added clouds of golden mist reaching,
toward my window, they advance!

And I leapt from my chair to the patio window;
as my home lit from golden clouds...
and I danced!!

All the more splendid as lo, to my behold;
golden clouds streamed from the suns unfold.

In clouds arched like a rainbow, much to my delight;
I danced with the show, of God's hand-painting sight!

And I laughed aloud, as tears in my eyes swell;
as splash's of grey were added, as well.

Towards me now, they appeared with quick advance,
and my heart skipped to a beat, of an unheard cosmic dance.

My ears strain to hear the tune, to which I prance,
but, it's unknown to me, so I continue, entranced.

Over my roof-top the clouds did reach,
as the sun strained for one more final peek;
and let out it's final display of yellow-gold.

I gasped in awe and noticed I was not cold.

The clouds drizzled raindrops over me,
but not anywhere else though from where I can see.

I looked to my left then I looked to my right,
to see how far I could see;
and yes, I was right;
the clouds were sprinkling, but only on me!

I laughed, clapped my hands,
and I danced;
to show God, my appreciation...

For the magic show, of His love and live-painting,
of his beautiful creation.

And soaked I became, in the Glory Be,

as raindrops from heaven, felled

Blessing Me!

DDS/North -07-07-2002


--------------

NOTE: this poem is not to be copied or used without written permision from the author; otherwise if you are caught; legal action will be taken. All copyright remains with the author: DDS/North

0 comments: